Go for BIG Goals! BECOME A MILLIONAIRE

Life changing quotes inspired by MILLIONAIRES

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Richard Branson Quotes

Richard Branson is the founder of the most successful Virgin brand and author of several best sellers. Brandson is one millionaire I follow with much interest. Here are a few of his inspiring, insightful and even funny quotes I like.



A generation ago, the image was that you had to trample everyone else down to succeed - but I don`t believe that makes good business sense. If you`re the kind of person that jumps down the throat of people, you`re not going to be successful.

If you`re embarking around the world in a hot-air balloon, don`t forget the toilet paper.

For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues wher...

Two people can play at that game. Cheers!


A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.

I wanted to be an editor or a journalist, I wasn't really interested in being an entrepreneur, but I soon found I had to become an entrepreneur in order to keep my magazine going.

A good idea for a new business tends not to occur in isolation, and often the window of opportunity is very small. So speed is of the essence.

I believe in benevolent dictatorship provided I am the dictator.

My mother was determined to make us independent. When I was four years old, she stopped the car a few miles from our house and made me find my own way home across the fields. I got hopelessly lost.

You never know with these things when you`re trying something new what can happen. This is all experimental...

I love the freedom of movement that my phone gives me. That has definitely transformed my life.

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment