Go for BIG Goals! BECOME A MILLIONAIRE

Life changing quotes inspired by MILLIONAIRES

Friday, June 18, 2010

Famous Entrepreneurs Quotes

Successful entrepreneurs have inspire us all with their achievement and contribution to the world. Entrepreneurs quote are business motivations. Here are a few quote by some of the famous entrepreneurs that we admire.



The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Walt Disney, Creator of Mickey Mouse and the popular Walt Disney company.

The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.
Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies 

An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he'll quickly learn how to chew it.
Roy Ash, co-founder of Litton Industries 

My son is now an 'entrepreneur'. That's what you're called when you don't have a job.
Ted Turner, broadcasting entrepreneur 

I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don't sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them!
Madam C.J. Walker, creator of a popular line of African-American hair care products and America's first black female millionaire

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Walt Disney, founder of The Walt Disney Company


Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
Donald Trump, real estate and entertainment mogul

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple and Pixar

The key is to just get on the bike, and the key to getting on the bike… is to stop thinking about ‘there are a bunch of reasons I might fall off’ and just hop on and peddle the damned thing. You can pick up a map, a tire pump, and better footwear along the way.
Dick Costolo, founder of Feedburner.com

Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
Thomas Edison, founder of General Electric (GE)


A friendship founded on business is a good deal better than a business founded on friendship.
John D. Rockefeller, founder of Standard Oil

Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning. 
Bill Gates


A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
Jeff Benzo, Billionaire Amazon.com founder and Internet Entrepreneur.

I've been blessed to find people who are smarter than I am, and they help me to execute the vision I have. Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam Entrepreneurs are risk takers, willing to roll the dice with their money or reputation on the line in support of an idea or enterprise. They willingly assume responsibility for the success or failure of a venture and are answerable for all its facets.
Victor Kiam, owner of Remington Products  
Obviously everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as being very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world.
Sergey Brin, Google search engine co-founder and billionaire Internet entrepreneur.

There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don't like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don't spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities.
Michael Dell
, Founder of Dell Computers and wealthy American billionaire.

Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as survival, but that's exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it's about trading: buying and selling. 
Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop

Life is really simple as far as I’m concerned. There is no luck, you work hard and study things intently. If you do that for long and hard enough you’re successful.
Jason Calacanis, founder of Weblogs, Inc. 

I was just pursuing what I enjoyed doing. I mean, I was pursuing my passion
Pierre Omidyar, eBay founder and billionaire Internet Entrepreneur.

Success!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment